We’re thrilled to be imminently approaching the “big reveal” for our full suite of membership resources on PracticalESG.com. As a blog subscriber, you’ll get the first opportunity to get in as a founder when we launch. We’re offering this circle of early members a “25% off” introductory promotion.
Members of PracticalESG.com will have access to an array of practical, company-focused tools and resources, which are filtered to save you from distractions, noise and hype. That includes:
- Checklists – Ready to use for program reviews or development.
- Guidebooks – In-depth analysis of complicated ESG topics, especially where legal standards are absent.
- Q&A Forum – Feedback to member-posted questions from our Editors and other community members. Questions and Answers can be posted anonymously.
- In-depth, member-exclusive blogs
- Thoughtfully Curated Content Library – Organized by subject area and filtered by our Editors for practicality, usefulness and ease of access, to save you time and get you the analysis you need.
- Podcasts & webcasts,– Regular pointers on current topics from practitioners in the field.
- Benchmarking Surveys – Insight into what other companies are doing in a rapidly evolving space.
- Killing Sustainability – First access to revised & enhanced 2022 Edition
- Community – Benefit from a space where ESG practitioners can come together for alerts and practice pointers
Our Editors are senior-level ESG and DEI practitioners, with many years of hands-on professional ESG experience. I’ll be continuing to share my learnings from my 35 years of dealing with ESG program implementation and audits, as well as eagerly analyzing the implications of new developments, on this free blog and via all of the new membership resources.
If you received this directly via email, you’ll also automatically receive our “we are live” email announcement. To take advantage of the offer, you can purchase your membership either on-line or through a sales representative once we are live.