Last updated: April 19, 2021
Please read this Policy carefully before using our website or providing information to us. By using our website or providing information to us, you agree to the terms of this Policy and our collection, use, and disclosure of information as described below. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Policy, you may choose not to use the website or provide us with requested information. Your use of our website is also subject to our terms and conditions and any other agreements we may have with you or your company.
Interpretation and Definitions
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. This includes information such as an individual’s name, government-issued identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).User or You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR You may also be referred to as the Data Subject.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. The types of Personal Data we may collect can be grouped as follows:
- Contact information – first name, last name, email address, physical address, company name, and telephone number.
- Job Applicant information – current employer, current position, prior work history and education, resume information, position applying for, and qualifications for employment.
- Verification information – for website product portal, username and password.
- Marketing information – details regarding informational and promotional materials you have requested or received from us, your receipt of promotional communications from us, and information on your marketing or communication preferences.
- Transactional information – details about purchases you have made or transactions you have entered into through the Service, issues you may have experienced (including customer service inquiries), and payments received from you or your company.
- Communications information – copies of communications and inquiries you have submitted to us, including through email, calls, and features available on our website.
- Usage Data – As explained in more detail below, information regarding how and when you use our Service, including the device used to connect to our website or software, your IP address, the frequency and duration of your usage, and information about your interaction with our website and software.
We collect this information from you when you fill out forms on our website, request and receive promotional communications and information from us, view information from our website, establish a software user profile and account through our website, and communicate with us.
Usage Data is collected automatically when You use or navigate through the Service.
Usage Data includes information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. You can find more information on how to manage Flash cookies here.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To deliver targeted advertising to You: We may use Your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to Your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
For more information about your options relating to your Personal Data and your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
When the information we collect about you is aggregated, anonymized, or otherwise does not identify you, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
In addition, We may share Your Personal Data with the following third parties or situations:
- Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, to contact You.
- Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- Other users: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- Buyers or successors: We may transfer your Personal Data to buyers or other successors and their representatives in the event of, or prior to, a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale of some or all of our equity or assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your Personal Data for any other purpose with Your consent.
We reserve the right to disclose your information as necessary to comply with a subpoena or investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from law enforcement or other governmental agency, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods. You may contact us using the email address provided below with any questions relating to our retention of Personal Data.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We are headquartered in the United States and, as such, Your Personal Data is processed at our offices and in other facilities we utilize in the United States. Because we process Personal Data and utilize servers in the United States, we need to transfer Personal Data to the United States if it is originally collected in a different country. You understand and acknowledge that data protection laws in the United States may be different from the laws in Your country and consent to the transfer of Your personal data to the United States.
Security of Your Personal Data
We understand the importance of safeguarding Your information and take appropriate administrative, technical, and operational measures to protect Your Personal Data from loss, theft, and unauthorized use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot ensure or guarantee its absolute security and any information You transmit to Us is done at Your own risk.
Disclosure of Personal Data for Analytics and Marketing
We may disclose Personal Data to Service Providers for analytics and marketing purposes, as described below.
We may use the following third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze Your use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use the following Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
These Service Providers enable Us to:
- Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on Our Service
- Show advertisements for our products and/or services to You on third-party websites or apps
- Measure and analyze the performance of Our advertising campaigns
Some of these Service Providers may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit You to block such technologies. You can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving You interest-based advertising:
- The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
You may opt-out of all personalized advertising by enabling privacy features on Your mobile device such as Limit Ad Tracking (iOS) and Opt Out of Ads Personalization (Android). See Your mobile device Help system for more information.
We may share information, such as hashed email addresses (if available) or other online identifiers collected on Our Service with these Service Provider. This allows the Service Providers to recognize and deliver You ads across devices and browsers. You can find more information about the technologies used by these Service Providers and their cross-device capabilities please in their respective privacy policies (linked below).
The remarketing Service Providers We use include:
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
GDPR and EU and U.K. Residents’ Privacy Rights
The EU and U.K. General Data Protection Regulations (collectively, “GDPR”) are privacy laws that afford certain rights relating to the Personal Data of individuals in the EU and U.K. which are discussed below. For Personal Data subject to the GDPR that is collected through the Service, We act as a “controller.”
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
Most of the time, our lawful basis for processing Your Personal Data under the GDPR will be to (1) perform a contractual obligation with you, (2) fulfill legitimate business interests (such as marketing, ensuring the security and functionality of the Services, and continuing to develop Our offerings), (3) comply with a legal obligation, or (4) conduct processing to which you have specifically consented.
For example, We need to process Your Personal Data in order to provide You with the Services. In that circumstance, our lawful basis for processing Your Personal Data is to perform our contractual obligations to you. Likewise, it may be necessary to Our legitimate business interests of growing and continuing Our Services to use Your Personal Data in order to communicate with You regarding the Services and related items that We believe may be of interest to You.
If you have questions regarding the lawful basis for Our processing, please do not hesitate to contact us using the information provided below.
Your Rights under the GDPR
If You are located in the EU or U.K., the GDPR provides You with the following rights:
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
Lastly, if you are located in the EU or U.K. and have a concern about our processing of your Personal Data, You may have the right to complain to the appropriate Data Protection Authority in the EU or U.K.
Data Transfers from the EU or U.K.
As indicated previously, your Personal Data may be transferred to our servers in the United States. The United States has not received an “adequacy finding” from the European Commission under Article 45 of the GDPR. We rely either on appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR (specifically, standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission) or on derogations for specific situations as set forth in Article 49. For example, we collect and transfer Personal Data to the U.S. only with your consent, to perform a contract with you, or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest that does not outweigh your rights or freedoms. We endeavor to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data and to use it only consistent with your relationship with us and the practices described in this Policy. We will enter into data processing agreements with our vendors when feasible and appropriate.
“Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third-party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
Our Service is intended for a general audience and is not directed at, or intended for use by, children under the age of 13 (U.S.) or 16 (EU and U.K.). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 (U.S.) or 16 (EU and U.K.). If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 (U.S.) or 16 (EU and U.K.) without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with Us can request a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed Personal Data (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding year. These requests can be submitted once a year and are free of charge.
If You are a California resident and You would like to submit a request under the California Shine the Light law, You can submit your request using the email address provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
While the Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are a California resident, You can submit a request to remove such data by emailing Us using the email address provided below. In submitting such a request we ask that you include the email address associated with Your account and the specific information you want removed. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (1) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain; (2) was not posted by you; (3) is anonymized so that you cannot be identified; (4) You do not follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (5) You received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Your Choices About Your Personal Data
We strive to provide You with choices regarding Your Personal Data. When You are signed into Your user account on the Service, You may choose to delete Your account. Doing so will remove any information about You in Your account. Likewise, to the extent We ever send You promotional or marketing emails, You can stop receiving those emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email. We endeavor to promptly process any unsubscribe requests. You can also choose not to provide us with information requested through the Service, which may result in You being unable to use certain features of the Service or receive certain information from Us.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: www.ccrcorp.com
By phone number: 800-737-1271