A year ago today – Earth Day 2021 – we launched PracticalESG.com. What started as a free blog has now expanded to offer much more. Thank you to our fantastic Advisory Board, everyone who has been with us from the beginning, and everyone who joined us along the way. With your input, we’ve:
- Published more than 270 blogs – with practical takeaways from the deluge of ESG developments.
- Shared our updates with over 1,000 daily subscribers.
- Created 44 checklists for members.
- Provided exclusive distribution for the 2022 revision of Killing Sustainability
- Curated a library of nearly 80 subject area pages, with well-organized resources for a wide variety of ESG issues.
- Recorded 15 podcasts with practitioners about issues they’re tackling – with more on the way.
- Provided 15 webcasts (and transcripts) to members, diving in to the practicalities of critical issues – don’t miss our next program on May 10th, “Putting the ‘G’ First: Board Oversight of E&S”.
- Launched a free DEI Workshop Series that started last week.
- Scheduled the 1st Annual Practical ESG Conference – to be held virtually October 11th – which will deliver usable, practical guidance on hot ESG topics, in a candid and conversational format.
- Welcomed dozens of well-known companies, law firms and other advisors as members, and the club is growing every day!
Thank you again, truly, to everyone who follows this blog and who has signed up to access our membership resources. As we all navigate together the growing demand for – and scrutiny of – ESG initiatives, I have been “giddy” about being able to share what I’ve gleaned over the course of my ESG career – as well as bring together practitioners in the field to impart their own practical insights. We view ourselves as a hub within a fantastic network of smart & forward-thinking people, and we look forward to forming even more connections and distributing even more practical guidance in the coming year. If you aren’t already a member, you can sign up online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-737-1271.