I recently recorded an enlightening conversation with Velera Wilson – the Vice President of Global Marketing for Precisely and author of “You’re Absolutely Worth It”. In the 28-minute episode, we discuss:
- Velera’s journey to her purpose of helping women become empowered in the workplace
- The essential role of confidence in every part of workplace processes and culture
- The role of Imposter Syndrome, what creates it and how to address it
- What women can do to increase confidence in the workplace and thrive as leaders
- What male allies can do to boost the confidence of women in the workplace
- What employers can do to boost the confidence of women in the workplace
Listen to this episode here.