Ngozi recently recorded an enlightening conversation with Velera Wilson – the Vice President of Global Marketing for Precisely and author of “You’re Absolutely Worth It”. In the 28-minute episode, they discuss:
- Velera’s journey to her purpose of helping women become empowered in the workplace.
- The essential role of Confidence in every part of workplace processes and culture
- The role of Imposter Syndrome, what creates it and how to address it
- What women can do to increase confidence in the workplace and thrive as leaders
- What male allies can do to boost the confidence of women in the workplace
- What employers can do to boost the confidence of women in the workplace
Listen to this episode here.
The replay of yesterday’s hour-long webcast Putting the “G” First: Oversight of “E” & “S” in ESG is now available. The transcript will be available soon as well.
Speaking of E&S oversight, over on TheCorporateCounsel.net, Liz wrote about a number of companies that received shareholder proposals about their operations in so-called “conflict-affected” areas.
… big asset managers are paying more attention to human rights risks – and the UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights seem to be gaining steam as a reference point that company practices will be compared to. With the atrocities that have come to light in Ukraine, the human rights impact of operations in conflict regions could take off as an even bigger shareholder initiative. Corporate decisions on business dealings with Russia and Russian partners are being called one of the biggest ESG issues to-date.
Members of PracticalESG.com have access to our webcast and podcast archives & transcripts – along with the other resources – at no charge. If you’re not yet a member, subscribe now online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 800.737.1271. Our “100 Day Promise” allows you to try a subscription at no risk for 100 days – within that time, you may cancel for any reason and receive a full refund!