We’ve extended the “Early Bird” rate for our 1st Annual PracticalESG Conference until Friday June 17!
ESG is at the forefront of board agendas, regulatory agendas, enforcement agendas, and shareholder agendas. Yet, it’s very difficult to get useful information about what real-world steps to take to make progress, to measure results, and to validate the data needed to support disclosures. Join our lineup of experienced practitioners virtually on October 11th for candid, practical guidance – in these sessions:
– ESG Hot Topics: Forewarned is Forearmed
– Carbon Accounting Risks: Offsets, Disclosures & More
– ESG Litigation & Investigations: Are You at Risk?
– ESG’s Employment Law Landmines & How to Avoid Them
– DEI Trends in the Midst of Rapid Change
– Your ESG Team: Candid Board & Staffing Considerations
Act now to bundle our “1st Annual Practical ESG Conference” with your registration for the “Proxy Disclosure & 19th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences.” Here is what we’ll be talking about in that conference:
- Renee Jones: The Latest From Corp Fin
- The SEC All-Stars: Proxy Season Insights
- Next-Gen Activism: Are You Prepared?
- ESG Disclosures: Staying Out of Hot Water
- Protecting Your Board From the Next Maelstrom
- Climate Disclosure: What To Do Now
- Environmental Proposals: Beyond Climate
- Social Proposals: What’s Next
- Shareholder Proposals: Working with the Staff
- Human Capital Disclosure: Mastering SEC & Investor Expectations
- Navigating ISS & Glass Lewis
- The SEC All-Stars: Executive Pay Nuggets
- The Top Compensation Consultants Speak
- Pay-for-Performance: Latest Updates
- Dealing with the Complexities of Perks
- Clawbacks: Where Things Stand
- The Evolving Compensation Committee
- Hot Topics: 30 Practical Nuggets in 30 Minutes
Register before this Friday to get the best rate. You can sign up online, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-737-1271.