Our 1st Annual Practical ESG Conference is coming up quickly – and you can still register to join us virtually on October 11th! Our agenda will set you up for success on critical topics that ESG practitioners & advisors are facing, including:
- Hot topics: supply chain issues, overcoming greenwashing & more
- Carbon accounting risks
- ESG litigation & investigations
- ESG employment law landmines & how to avoid them
- DEI trends in the midst of rapid change
- Your ESG team – candid board & staffing considerations
Tackle your ESG challenges with confidence, by hearing practical guidance from speakers including BlackRock’s Michelle Edkins, Deloitte’s Maureen Bujno, Morrison Foerster’s Jina Choi, Beveridge & Diamond’s John Cruden, GE’s Denis Jacob, Persefoni’s Tim Mohin, Ecolumix’s Doug Parker, and more.
Who should attend: Anyone whose responsibilities touch on the wide-ranging scope of environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues – including diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) – in-house practitioners and outside advisors responsible for:
- responding to ESG information requests and surveys,
- ESG risk identification and management,
- communicating ESG progress
- managing corporate strategies or program implementation such as independent directors, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, Chief Sustainability Officers, ESG Officers, DEI Officers, General Counsel, Internal Audit management/staff, sustainability and social responsibility professionals, procurement and responsible sourcing professionals.
In addition, due to overwhelming demand and response to our July 13th “Climate Disclosure Event” (PracticalESG.com members can access the playback and transcript, as well as our sample annotated disclosures), we have expanded the agenda for the “1st Annual Practical ESG Conference (Virtual)” on October 11th to include a new session on the SEC’s climate disclosure proposal. As the SEC rule gets closer to becoming a reality, we’ll share more practical guidance on how to prepare, and “lessons learned” from companies that have already geared up for compliance. As we learned from our July 13th panelists, “the train has left the station” when it comes to enhanced climate disclosures – and there are steps you should take now to be ready.
Conference attendees will not only get access to our unique & valuable course materials (coming soon) – we’ll also be making video archives and transcripts available after the conference, so that you can refer back to all of the practical nuggets when you’re grappling with your ESG decisions and disclosures.
To sign up online, visit the “conferences” tab in our Membership Center. Or, email email@example.com or call 1-800-737-1271. When registering, you can also get a bundled discount on our highly respected “Proxy Disclosure & 19th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences” – which will provide even more critical insights on ESG disclosures, human capital management, changing risks to directors, and more.