Earlier this year I recorded a refreshing conversation with Jeena Cho – the Mindfulness Consultant & Coach at The Resilient Lawyer. In the 20-minute episode, we discuss:
- What legal mindfulness is and how Jeena’s career led her to this purpose
- The day-to-day issues that are lawyers face and what mental issues can occur as a result
- How legal professionals can have a satisfying and joy-filled legal practice
- How these practices transcend the legal field and apply to other professions
- Meditation tips to quiet the mind
Listen to this episode here.