Don’t forget to attend tomorrow’s member-exclusive webcast on “ESG Developments in the EU and Member States”.
One small change is the time for the broadcast in the U.S. is now 9am eastern time because of this weekend’s Daylight Savings Time change. This does not impact the previously scheduled time for those outside of the U.S.
Our panel will discuss:
- ESG regulatory developments and enforcement in the EU and Member States
- Areas of legal liability for ESG in the EU, including greenwashing and labeling
- Climate risk management and emissions trading in the EU
- Reporting frameworks
- Updates on double materiality
- Data needs and management
- What US companies should be doing
If you are a US company that does business in the EU, you won’t want to miss this to understand how new and developing EU ESG mandates will affect you.
Time: 9:00am New York/2:00pm London/3:00pm Geneva.
– Juliane Hilf, Partner, Freshfields (London)
– Donato Calace, SVP of Accounts & Innovation, Datamaran (London)
– Jacquelyn MacLennan, Partner, White & Case (Brussels)
– William De Catelle, Associate, White & Case (Brussels)