Our third installment of our 10-part podcast series “ABCs of ESG” is now live on our website.
Episode 3: ESG Disclosures
In this podcast, we discuss basics of ESG disclosures – background and why companies choose to publish ESG reports, and important considerations in making those decisions.
- Why companies disclose ESG performance
- Voluntary disclosures vs mandatory disclosures
- Standards and metrics for voluntary disclosures
- Who’s responsible for ESG disclosures
- Risks stemming from ESG disclosures
We continue to add more episodes each week so stay tuned. If you’re not already a PracticalESG.com member with access to these podcasts and other resources, sign up now and take advantage of our no-risk “100-Day Promise” – During the first 100 days as an activated member, you may cancel for any reason and receive a full refund.