We’ve finalized the agenda for the 2nd Annual Practical ESG Conference, to be held virtually on September 19. As last year, it is scheduled along with the Proxy Disclosure & 20th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences September 20-22.
The agenda for the day includes these timely and practical topics that companies are struggling with right now:
- ESG Hot Topics – Forewarned is Forearmed
- What Your DEI Leader Wants You to Know
- Your Evolving Climate Disclosure: Data Perils & Protections
- Anti-ESG: Practical Steps to Navigate the Crosshairs
- The Great Debate: Does DEI Belong in HR, ESG, or Somewhere Else?
- Greenwashing 2.0: New Ways to Tackle Your Company’s ESG Embellishments
- ESG Oversight: How to Protect Your Board & Audit Committee From a Litany of Risks
Panelists include recognized and experienced ESG professionals from law firms, IT systems, carbon risk management, corporate governance, insurance, DEI advisory, accounting and auditing firms to bring you a wide breadth of relevant perspectives based on real life experience. The full list of speakers and their bios is here.
Don’t miss our Early Bird rates. Maximize your value by attending with colleagues:
Bundle & Save! Sign up for the 2nd Annual Practical ESG Conference and the 2023 Proxy Disclosure and 20th Annual Executive Compensation Conferences and get special bundle pricing.
You can sign up by visiting our membership portal or by calling us at 800-737-1271.