The ninth and tenth episodes in our ABC’s of ESG series are now available. In episode nine, John Jenkins joins us to discuss proxies. He explains what proxies are, how they work, and how they impact E&S initiatives at publicly traded companies.
- What proxies are and how they work
- Who is entitled to solicit a proxy
- How the proxy process impacts ESG
- Proxy advisory firms
- Proxy contests
- Alternative resolution of proxy issues
In episode ten we talk about ESG ratings. We discuss what ratings are, who creates ratings, and what audiences rely on ESG ratings.
- What ESG ratings are and what they measure
- Where ratings firms get their data
- Differences in raters and their scoring methodology
- How to improve your ESG score
- How to prioritize which ESG ratings firms to respond to and be concerned with
We continue to add more episodes each week so stay tuned. If you’re not already a PracticalESG.com member with access to these podcasts and other resources, sign up now and take advantage of our no-risk “100-Day Promise” – during the first 100 days as an activated member, you may cancel for any reason and receive a full refund.