Couldn’t make it to Climate Week in NYC? Don’t despair – you can STILL register for our day-long virtual ESG conference, themed “Finding Shelter in the ESG Bomb Cyclone”.
The conference, sponsored by Morrison Foerster, consists of nine programs designed to deliver practical guidance on current ESG developments in a candid and conversational format. Established ESG professionals in legal, accounting/auditing, insurance, IT and in-house corporate practices will provide information for practitioners on a range of critical regulatory developments, stakeholder demands and disclosure matters.
Don’t Miss These Critical Sessions:
- ESG Hot Topics – Forewarned is Forearmed
- What your DEI Leader Wants You to Know
- Your Evolving Climate Disclosure: Data Perils & Protections
- Anti-ESG: Practical Steps to Navigate the Crosshairs
- The Great Debate: Does DEI Belong in HR, ESG, or Somewhere Else?
- Greenwashing 2.0: New Ways to Tackle Your Company’s ESG Embellishments
- ESG Oversight: How to Protect Your Board & Audit Committee From a Litany of Risks
And of course our keynote speaker, Ken Pucker asking “ESG May Be Oversold – So What?”