Join us on November 9th at 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. EST to discuss the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and its impacts on US Companies. Visit our webcast page to add this event to your calendar. This webcast is presented at no additional cost to existing members and can be viewed directly from the webcast page on PracticalESG.com.
The EU Green Deal includes multiple pieces of legislation aimed at making Europe the first carbon-neutral continent by 2050. The CSRD is a key element of this legislation that requires companies to make robust disclosures. The law contains extra-territorial provisions that impact in-scope companies headquartered outside of Europe. The CSRD carries hefty reporting obligations, and in-scope companies should be working toward compliance today to avoid a potential crisis in the future.
Joining us are:
- Donato Calace, Senior Vice President, Datamaran
- Jindrich Kloub, Partner, Wilson Sonsini
- Amanda Warschak, ESG Sustainability Director, Teradata
This program will cover:
- High-level overview of CSRD
- Major areas of reporting
- Double Materiality
- EFRAG and the ESRS
- Scoping requirements
- Timeline for implementation
- When European companies are required to report
- When non-EU companies are required to report
- Timeline for development of third-country standards
- Strategies for developing an internal compliance timeline
- Data gathering and validation
- How to leverage data your company currently collects
- Identifying gaps in data collection
- Sources of data
- Data validation
If you aren’t already subscribed to our complimentary ESG blog, sign up here: https://practicalesg.com/subscribe/ for daily updates delivered right to you.