In the fifth in our series of podcasts Carbon Credits Today: Separating the Signal from the Noise, Haynes & Boone partner Phil Lookadoo discuss more views on legal risk in today’s carbon offset and disclosure world. We talk about:
- Legal protections for offset buyers
- Conducting internal reviews of third party offset rating methodologies
- Dealing with different rating results
- Regulatory and other risks in an absence of regulations
- The importance multi-disciplinary teams to manage climate risk
Members can access this podcast – as well as the others in the series when they are made available. Are you a PracticalESG.com member with access to these resources, along with many others? If not, sign up now and take advantage of our no-risk “100-Day Promise” – during the first 100 days as an activated member, you may cancel for any reason and receive a full refund.
If you aren’t already subscribed to our complimentary ESG blog, sign up here: https://practicalesg.com/subscribe/ for daily updates delivered right to you.