- Megan Cacace , Director of Anti-Discrimination & Equity Programs, Airbnb
- Eric H. Holder, Jr., 82nd US Attorney General & Senior Counsel, Covington
- Aaron Lewis, Partner, Covington
- Laura Murphy, President, Laura Murphy & Associates
- Ngozi Okeh, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, NextRoll, and Editor, PracticalESG.com
- Tejal Patel, Corporate Governance Director, SEIU Affiliates’ Supplemental Savings Plan/SOC Investment Group
- Ruth Umoh, Editor, Fortune
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
2:00 – 3:30 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
This program will cover:
- Understanding different types of audits: civil rights, racial equity, pay equity
- Why investors are pushing companies to conduct & disclose audits
- Pros & cons of pursuing an audit
- In-house versus outside consultant involvement
Cost: Members of this site are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge. If you’re not yet a member, subscribe now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 800.737.1271.
What you can do if you can’t access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a video archive of the webcast will be posted here soon after the live program.
With a PracticalESG.com Membership, you get full access to Webcasts and so much more.
Daily insights and analysis from leading practitioners to keep you up to date with the latest ESG trends
Brief synopsis to highlight the elements needed to cover your bases and comply with the rules
Resources that provide detailed discussions on the understanding and application of the rules
Community platform giving you the ability to ask practitioners questions and receive timely help with direct responses
Interactive surveys covering relevant topics with feedback from peers and other practitioners in your industry
Industry practitioners and consultants provide perspective on current topical issues and trends
Unlock full access now