- Courtney Carter, Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Jenner & Block
- Deesha Dyer, Founder and CEO, Hook & Fasten
- Caroline Kim, Counsel, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- George Ho, Co-Founder, Vityl
- Ngozi Okeh, Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, NextRoll, and Editor, PracticalESG.com
- Ruth Umoh, Editor, Fortune
Wednesday, May 25, 2022
2:00 – 3:30 pm, eastern [archive and transcript to follow]
This program will focus on how to track and report data, including these topics:
- What information gets reported to the board
- What information gets reported externally
- How to use data to set and accomplish appropriate goals
- Data tracking tools & frameworks
Cost: Members of this site are able to attend this critical webcast at no charge. If you’re not yet a member, subscribe now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 800.737.1271.
What you can do if you can’t access the live program: If you have a scheduling conflict or have problems accessing webcasts generally (due to firewalls, etc.), a video archive of the webcast will be posted here soon after the live program.
With a PracticalESG.com Membership, you get full access to Webcasts and so much more.
Daily insights and analysis from leading practitioners to keep you up to date with the latest ESG trends
Brief synopsis to highlight the elements needed to cover your bases and comply with the rules
Resources that provide detailed discussions on the understanding and application of the rules
Community platform giving you the ability to ask practitioners questions and receive timely help with direct responses
Interactive surveys covering relevant topics with feedback from peers and other practitioners in your industry
Industry practitioners and consultants provide perspective on current topical issues and trends
Unlock full access now